25 Mar 2017 (Sat)
Hit Counter 0001786236 Since: 08-11-2010
Mission Mode Projects
MMPs are owned and spearheaded by various Line Ministries concerned for Central, State, and Integrated MMPs. The concerned Ministry/ Department is entirely responsible for all decisions related to their MMPs. However, decisions impacting NeGP as a whole are taken in consultation with DIT. Additionally, wherever required by the concerned Ministries/ Departments, DIT provides necessary support for project formulation and development.
Every State has the flexibility of identifying up to 5 additional State-specific MMPs (relevant for economic development within the State). In cases where Central Assistance is required, such inclusions are considered on the advice of the concerned Line Ministries/ Departments.
The following departments have been taken up for formulation of MMPs initially:
1) Forest Department – DPR with a total project cost of Rs 35.42 crores has been sent to GoI for approval and funding.
2) Police Department - DPR with a total project cost of Rs.47.55 crores has been sent to GoI for approval and funding.
3) Finance Department- DPR with a total project cost of Rs. 32.21 crores has been sent to GOI for approval and funding. (Project for Commercial Tax has been approved for a total outlay of Rs.10.25 Crores (65:35) and project period of 18 months)
4) Tourism Department- DPR with a total project cost of Rs.21.35 crores has been sent to GoI for Approval and funding.
5) Cooperative Department- Preparation has been prepared and is under examination of the Cooperative Department.